[Slowhand] EC & SW + crossroads III

K S backlezz at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 18:22:35 EDT 2010

Hello fellow slowhanders,

I just got back from seeing EC and Steve Winwood in Malmo, Sweden. It was really good and they were both in great great form. The whole thing was truly powerful. I would've liked to see Double Trouble and Forever Man, I must admit. Sit-down versions of Layla and Driftin' were just a repeat of what he did earlier this year (with Beck). But all in all, a very good show.

I am searching for 2 spare tickets in the GA section at Toyota Park for Crossroads III. Would anybody be able to help? If so, please contact me privately.

Regrads,

KS