[Slowhand] CGF3 Info

Kevin Wilson kevinwilson at telkomsa.net
Mon Jun 28 02:05:26 EDT 2010

The normal channels are taking too long to update. The official website is a
dud at this juncture. It's already Monday morning where I live - 7 hours
ahead of Chicago time.

Here's some informative links that I was able to access during the course of
yesterday.

http://www.ericclaptonmusicnews.com/crossroads-guitar-festival-2010-eric-cla
pton-band-and-setlist/

http://leisureblogs.chicagotribune.com/turn_it_up/2010/06/concert-review-cro
ssroads-2010.html

http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazine/Issue/Daily/News/Reporting_From_Eric_C
laptons_Crossroads_Guitar_Festival_2010.aspx?utm_source=twitterfeed
<http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazine/Issue/Daily/News/Reporting_From_Eric_
Claptons_Crossroads_Guitar_Festival_2010.aspx?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_med
ium=twitter> &utm_medium=twitter

Before you go crazy; before you explode; there's just one thing I want you
to know. My MS Outlook 2010 tends to break-up URL's when sent via the
Digest, so use your head and include everything that looks like a hyperlink.

Kevin