[Slowhand] discussin' IDWTDI

Bruce Wilson kbw at mchsi.com
Thu Aug 19 23:04:30 EDT 2010

Good call Mal! Agree that this is one of EC's finest solos.

Too bad Bud Scoppa (or whoever "we" are) did not bother to listen to the performances he wrote about.

Also, the Mysterioso contribution remains mysterious. According to some, Mason played slide on the English tour, and Harrison played slide on the Scandinavian tour after Mason left the band.

Indeed, I would love to have other EC tours as well documented as this week in Dec. 1969; imho, this is an essential EC release.