[Slowhand] Bogus tracks

Gary Girolimon gary at girolimon.com
Mon Sep 20 10:34:05 EDT 2010

"Eric Clapton's 19th studio album will be available in several configurations with bonus tracks. Amazon in the U.K. and U.S. will sell a digital version with the bonus track "Midnight Hour Blues." The U.K. iTunes digital bonus track release will have, "I Was Fooled", like U.S. iTunes which was previously announced. Barnes & Noble, a U.S. chain of stores and online retailer, will sell "Clapton" with the extra track "Take A Walk With Me." And "You Better Watch Yourself" is available only on the Deluxe Limited Edition Bundle sold on EC's official website, ericclapton.com. All retailers will also carry a standard 14-track edition."

How sleazy. There is no excuse for this.

Gary

(Dave - copying you on this so that you can troubleshoot. I presume that my post won't make it to the list)