[Slowhand] Extra tracks conundrum!

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Tue Sep 21 12:25:14 EDT 2010

This is nothing new friends.....

How many of us have paid for import versions around the world to get that
extra track from a Japanese or Australian release.
Here are just a few instances of single non LP releases I can think of off
hand..just for fun see how many you can add to the list!
Wrapping Paper
Knockin On Heaven's Door
Smile
Too Bad
Jailbait
You Don't know like I know
Theme for a Movie that never happened
Johnny Guitar
Losing Hand
Pilgrim remixes
Circus left town singles
Journeyman out takes with George Harrison

The good news is...there are extra tracks. Let's just hope they are good

I remember Behind the Sun had Too Bad as a separate single. You Don't know
like I know was Australian only release on a single, Jailbait came out on a
single,