[Slowhand] Clapton--The Bonus Tracks

Kevin Wilson kevitec57 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 13:30:50 EDT 2010

As I recall, the mix was fine. It was just Clapton's guitar which was
purposely faded out on the outtro jam with Derek Trucks on "Why Does
Love Got to Be So Sad". There was nothing amiss when I watched the
live broadcast via the Internet, so I take it that it was a Clapton
decision. We'll have to wait till 2027 for the complete show on the
20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition. Wonder if I'll still appreciate
Eric's music at 70? I'm not as health as John Mayall you know...

Kevin