[Slowhand] Fwd: CLAPTON Deluxe Edition Pre-Order Update

Kevin Wilson kevitec57 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 03:22:58 EDT 2010

Barnes & Noble let me know (on Tuesday) that my copy with the bonus
track has shipped.

EricClapton.com or Warners or whoever the balukas are sent me a link
to download an MP3 version of the album to appease myself in the
meantime, because of their delay. As can be expected, the link is a
dud.

The way these things are advertised well in advance, you'd think they
would do something about producing sale copies ready for shipping in
anticipation of the release date. But you'll probably find that it
costs them too much money to store hundreds of thousands of discs
awaiting a dispatch date.

In the meantime we wait ... and wait.

Cheers - Kevin