[Slowhand] Clapton's new album

Shanahan . mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 07:11:46 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I've been part of this here Digest since '96 or '97.
Pilgrim was released in '98 and the majority of the comments were negative
Reptile was released in 2001 and the majority of the comments were negative
Me and Mr Johnson releasd in 2004, majority of the comments were negative
Back Home released in 2005, one positive comment
Clapton 2010, negative response.

What if we were to comment on EACH studio album of Eric's from 1970's 'Eric Clapton' until '94's 'From The Cradle' ?

Would there be only one album which would have an overwhelming thumb's up?

Tone