[Slowhand] Clapton's new album

Fred Frome f.frome at t-online.de
Mon Nov 1 12:44:36 EDT 2010

Hi Tone, Deltanick, Scott e.a. SDs!

Sure, most albums had to grow on you. So does Clapton grow on me, but
just in the poor men?s version:

I had _additionally_ ordered the Deluxe from WB Germany (with PP over 50
Euros!) for delivery Oct 9th.
Within the last two weeks I have ask them twice. Automatic reply: We?ll
soon answer your question.

After the 3rd and harsher request they replied twice, explained a lack
of CDs and offered the 2nd time cash return, in case I would like.
Ofcourse I did!
BTW their address is customerservice at warnerartists.net!
Then I browsed a German EC site - a load of people got a box with the
artwork only, so far.
At least they got an explanation: CDs under costums! In 21 st century
Central Europe!

So: Lets wait for a tree with atleast four roots to develope and - Let
it Grow, let it grow, let it blossom, let it flow!
Just my two poor Euro cents.

Fred From(e) Germany