[Slowhand] a question for Dave L (or anyone) about the Crossroads 2010 Blu Ray "Best Buy" exclusive set

John Walasko jwalasko at telus.net
Thu Dec 2 13:29:24 EST 2010

Hi Dave and fellow slowhanders,

Dave Langley posted the following regarding the Crossroads 2010 Blu
Ray set:

>>a friend from the US sent me the Blu Ray best buy release...

Can you confirm whether the bonus disc included with the "Best Buy
Exclusive" Blu-Ray set is a standard DVD or a Blu-Ray disc?

I've seen varying opinions on this online - mostly due I believe to
confusion about the different disc formats.

Best wishes,

John
Vancouver BC