[Slowhand] Question about the Crossroads 2010 Blu-ray "Best Buy" exclusives

Nicholas Aleshin deltanick at comcast.net
Fri Dec 3 21:51:57 EST 2010

>> Can you confirm whether the bonus disc included with the "Best Buy Exclusive" Blu-Ray set is a standard DVD or a Blu-Ray disc? <<

There are no varying opinions on this. Here are the facts:

Best Buy has issued a bonus disc with the standard DVD, and a bonus disc with the Blu-ray disc. Track lists are identical in both versions.

Each Best Buy store was given a limited number of each. Most are probably gone by now. I bought mine -- both versions -- several weeks ago. They were also on sale: $21.99 for Blu-ray; $17.99 for standard DVD.

DeltaNick