[Slowhand] EC's Facebook postings

Loraine Taylor ltaylor58 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 18:30:05 EST 2010

I haven't seen anything about these items on this list, so I thought
I'd post them. I cut and pasted them off of the Facebook postings
from EC's page on Friday. Here they are:

-----------------------------------

Eric Clapton

Nominations for the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards have been announced in
the U.S. by The Recording Academy. Eric Clapton received a nomination
for Best Solo Rock Vocal Performance for "Run Back To Your Side.

Eric Clapton

Bonhams has announced a landmark auction, which will include over 150
lots from Eric Clapton's personal collection. The sale will feature
over 70 guitars and 70 amps that have helped create Clapton's
legendary sound. Find out more at http://www.ericclapton.com