[Slowhand] The Eric Clapton 1960 Les Paul

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Thu Dec 30 13:03:06 EST 2010

Agreed. Too bad.

Maybe they'll release a lower-priced versoin later on.

Actually, if Gibson's regular 1960 model is accurate, change the tuners and you should have the same guitar, right?

Greg Hilker greghilker at gmx.de
Wed Dec 29 15:42:21 EST 2010

a.. Previous message: [Slowhand] Dominos @ Fillmore East 10/23/70 early
b.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

Wow, Nick!
They're *all* waaaay out of just about everybody's price range!
I guess I am not at all the target of Gibson's marketing department. ;-)

I paid like $250 for a SG Standard back in 1971 (and $375 for a Martin D-18 in
1972).

Greetz from Germany,
Greg