[Slowhand] Eric's New Album

Kevin Wilson kevinwilson at telkomsa.net
Wed Feb 8 13:25:08 EST 2012

It was going to be called Play the Blues, which happens to be the name of
his release with Wynton Marsalis, which struck me as strange.

Do writers still claim to have interviewed someone in situations where they
in fact are commenting on a pre-release press communique for something else
and out of context? I should think so. It's all part of the SPOILER culture.
Who cares if you're wrong, but if you're right, you're the MAN.

Kevin