[Slowhand] Clapton Unplugged

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lpi.nsw.gov.au
Thu Feb 9 17:59:31 EST 2012

Where's Eric! recently ran an article stating that it was 20 years since the Unplugged album was recorded (in January 1992).
Given the success of the album, one would think that Warners would have a deluxe anniversary edition in the pipeline, including material left off the original release, perhaps for later this year to coincide with the original release of the album/film in September of that year.
Songs such as My Father's Eyes, Circus and Worried Life Blues were also played but did not make the released versions, so these could be included amongst the bonus material. I believe unauthorised versions exist, but an official release would be most welcome.

How about it Warners?

Cheers,
Jon

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the NSW Government. This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.