[Slowhand] On the list

Tony Boulton boultonaj at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 12:56:10 EST 2012

Been on the list since early 1999, when the Lynn, who is now my wife,
contacted me on for the first time AOL Instant Message (such was the
technology in those days) wanting to chat with someone who was a Clapton
fan. She asked if I subscribed. If I recall correctly, I had discovered the
Slowhand Digest shortly before then. She was here in Texas and I was still
living back in UK.

We went to the Crossroads concert at MSG later that year, the first of many
concerts we have attended since, including Cream at MSG back in '05 and the
RAH.

Clapton has a lot to answer for. ;-)

Tony
Grapevine TX