[Slowhand] Cream alternate mixes

Shanahan . mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 00:21:42 EDT 2012

Apologies Luke.

I didn't read slowly and missed the comma and meaning of your sentence:

"I have not heard them, but at least some additional alternate mixes
do exist from the sessions."

In my haste to jump down anyone's throat who doesn't agree with me, I missed your point completely.

My only pathetic excuse is that I'm still blown away by the sound of these 'different' mixes.

It makes sense now, in the clear light of reading your email properly, that this would be the case re: the big fire.

I wonder why there was no mention of these mixes on the packaging or indeed why they were even added.

I have heard alternate mixes of Pressed Rat And Warthog and Anyone For Tennis but the quality of the source is quite ordinary.

Grovellingly

Tone