[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 19, Issue 98 - CGF 2013

Greg Hilker greghilker at gmx.de
Wed Nov 21 13:33:13 EST 2012

You are right about "a bit of a change", but you say it all in "I guess I will
be trying to get hold of a ticket on the 30th anyway...". EC plus the ABB is
worth the price of admission!

I'd *love* to attend, but it's a way bit too pricy to fly from Germany...

Count your blessings that you can see EC and all these other wonderful musicians
on the same stage!

Greg