[Slowhand] CGF 2013 tickets joke

Alexandre DE MAGALHAES GARCIA ademagal at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:58:18 EST 2012

I tried to get tickets today on TM but it turns out it's a fuck... joke.

I was there at 12:00 at the start of the public sale and have tried for
several hours to get only 2 tickets but there was none !!!! Even at the
highest price ($500), it was impossible to get any. I was only able to get
one single $350 ticket far away from stage or with restricted view, so I
gave up.

Now I'm looking on resale websites and $75 face value tickets are sold $200
or more by those bloody scalpers.

I hate you TM who doesn't care about your customers, except if you are a
client of Chase, one of those mighty bank responsible of this crisis.

I hate you scalpers who don't care about music fans and want to make money
from anything.

I hate this world ran by money.

Now I guess I'll see the show on DVD, or will try to get fair-priced
tickets at the venue on the day of the show.