[Slowhand] Scans for Layla 40th Super Deluxe

Shanahan . mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 00:52:03 EST 2013

Slowhanders,

I abandonned the Slowhand Digest ages ago.

I had used it mercilessly for years, rarely giving back.

Insulted good friends and was intolerant, terse and dismissive to other members whose tastes differed from mine.

I spat out the Digest when greener internet pastures opened up another world of Clapton related wonders.

then they shut down Demonoid, and now I come crawling back begging forgiveness.

Well David? Slowhanders? Do you forgive me?

Good. Thanks guys.

Does anyone have scans of the In Concert related disc information from the Layla 40th Super Deluxe issue they could send me?

Cheers

Tone

PS

Obligatory Clapton content: Ain't he great?