[Slowhand] EC straps...new Single

Nick nmorris3 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 21 18:28:03 EST 2013

If left up to me I'll use one those $6.50 straps

I listened to the new single and I liked it. I'm just curious about the rest
of the record.
He's going be in Houston next month but I'm passing on this tour.
Tickets cost to much these days and people don't seem to listen anymore.When
I think back and I paid $6.00 to see the Dominoes. Oh well

Nick from La Porte