[Slowhand] promo invu for Old Sock

John Shortridge jshortri at rmi.net
Mon Apr 1 01:27:47 EDT 2013

Cool. Makes me want to get it and see what some of the folks on this list are hemorrhaging about.
Love Bowie's new one and I take heart that Eric was so moved by it as well.
He's doing what he wants to do. More power to him.
John

> 1. promo invu for Old Sock (John Broholm)

> From: John Broholm <jbroholm at sunflower.com>

> Date: March 28, 2013 6:59:08 PM MDT

> To: slowhand at planet-torque.com

> Subject: [Slowhand] promo invu for Old Sock

> We learn who's responsible for the title "Old Sock" ... and, yes, that cover photo is just Clapton messing around on his iPhone. Apparently it's that bad on purpose.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgKBKNLkyw4&feature=youtu.be

> John Broholm

> Lawrence, KS

John Shortridge
jshortri at rmi.net

Raise your glass to the hard working people
Lets drink to the uncounted heads
Lets think of the wandering millions
Who need leaders but get gamblers instead
-Jagger / Richards