[Slowhand] geetarz

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lpi.nsw.gov.au
Thu Jun 6 18:54:34 EDT 2013

Well that is a pity, that has been a very valuable resource.
As I understand it, the guy running the site became frustrated with the bootleg trading fraternity as a whole and as a result had not updated the site for several years, so I figured it was only a matter of time before this happened.
Even apart from the show trading side of it, the site was very useful in researching dates/shows of EC and a small number of other artists as well.
RIP

Cheers,
Jon