[Slowhand] Fwd: Swiss members?

Kevin Wilson kevitec57 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 00:03:56 EST 2013

http://www.bigozine2.com

There's 2 MP3 versions of the broadcast for download for free.

No joining anything. Just right-click and download. I see this morning
that Driftin' has been repaired, so the concert is now complete.

Personally, I think the shows will be released officially. All wore
the same clothes both nights - to tweak a "one performance" look, no
doubt. You'll probably find that Chris Stainton wore the same socks
and sandals both nights too. I know this because you can see his
matching blue socks on the Crossroads Guitar Festival 2013 release.
Now we know the real truth about Old Sock.

The show is top class and Eric comes out with amazing solos in the
most unexpected parts of the concert.

Think of it, the last official Eric Clapton live in concert video was
One More Car, One More Rider, the rest are reunions, partnerships,
projects and festivals, while in between all this we've been subjected
to substandard one camera lousy sound YouTube downloads, aside from
the odd song of some quality that slipped through the cracks.

Mind you, if you've read Clapton interviews of the mid-70s you'll find
that Clapton viewed a live performance release as an artist in decline
(one step away from The Best of....) hence the rush to get out
recordings like There's One in Every Crowd and the Knockin' on
Heaven's Door single (Clapton humour for "my next release will
probably be a heavy metal album").

Regards

Kevin