[Slowhand] EC @ the web

Fred Frome fred-frome at t-online.de
Sat Mar 29 07:15:05 EDT 2014

Dear Scott, rare Slowhanders,

it really seems that the Slowhand Digest is quite dead, besides other
reasons due to the more complicated procedure, now.
But the facebook link you sent, Raul, is not a good alternative,
supposedly for some Slowhanders, who prefer their privacy, including myself.

I am a loose participant at clapton.de.
What is no good at that side (and was for some time on this one, too) is
a load of gossip, thwart opion&discussion.

I had my tenth RAH visit last year, supposedly my last?
But it was a great first RAH weekend, perfect music&performance, at
least on Sat.
My wife, older son with wife and daughter were with me that Sat. and for
a great weekend in London, too.
AND I were sitting next box (supposedly F1 tycoon Ecclestone?s) to Melia
with daughters (hence the performance?).

HENCE HIS quote:

"staying at home with my family becomes more tempting as I grow older"

I pretty much can understand EC?s position with his Three Little Girls
(and wife Melia) - I am more than one year younger and
enjoy every minute my granddaughters of 13 and nearly five are around!

Fred Frome
Germany