[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest - still here also

Tony Boulton tony at designandgrace.com
Thu Apr 14 14:08:41 EDT 2016

My wife and I met online back in 1999, by way of discussing the very subject of EC using AOL’s old IM system and whilst I still lived in the UK. She soon introduced me to the Slowhand Digest. Good memories of folks we’ve met at the RAH back in the early 2000s, especially Art Arias. Howdy, Art, from here in Texas.

We’re still married, coming up to 16 years.

Went to the RAH on May 18th last year. Will it be the last waltz?

Tony

Tony Boulton
boultonus at aol.com <mailto:boultonus at aol.com>