[Slowhand] Budokan, First night a GREAT show!

JOHN WHITNEY jfw4 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 19 15:56:18 EDT 2016

Wow. This is a show I did not expect to enjoy as much as I did. Throughout,
our Eric was amazing. Gin House was spectacular. The three with Sheeran were
very good and "I will be there" was a huge and happy surprise. The inclusion
of Dylan's "I dreamed I Saw St. Augustine" was timely and beautifully
presented. I have to admit, I even found a new surge of skill and power in
WT and XRoads pleasing. All in all, he still is the master I have followed
for so many years. Thank you, Eric! I can only hope that these shows will be
a BluRay release.

John Whitney