[Slowhand] Eczema, Psoriasis and Epilepsy

Eric Poulson - Home ephome1 at gotadsl.co.uk
Sun May 22 04:20:46 EDT 2016

I think Angelo is Ed Sheeran.

I'm really enjoying the new album and also looking forward to receiving
the Vacuum Tube USB version (direct from Surfdog) with the two bonus
tracks (Lonesome and Freight Loader). That version also has the MTV
documentary which sadly hasn't been broadcast on UK TV.

Oh and thanks for the Live in 1967 Volume 2 pointer. Didn't know about
that. Just purchased.