[Slowhand] It's Ed S - Angelo something or other

gabt at mac.com gabt at mac.com
Tue May 24 03:09:51 EDT 2016

"Okay, so we now have two candidates: Ed Sheeran and Dhani Harrison. And I agree, the voice does sound like Sheeran's.
DeltaNick"
We have four good pieces of evidence to suggest that AM is indeed Ed Sheeran:
1. It sounds exactly like ES on the record. 2. ES joined EC on stage to play I Will Be There at a recent gig. 3. At the gig ES sang the song exactly as it sounds on the record, with the same phrasing etc. Listen to how he sings 'plays the same old game'. 4. EC said so himself! He let the cat out of the bag when he introduced ES after playing I Dreamed I Saw St Augustine:
He says "now I'd like to bring on a friend to play a song with me - young Ed - Ed S - Angelo something or other"

https://youtu.be/ks_AMXwzj-A
It's a bit difficult to hear but to me it's clear. Maybe this will become the new "Eric Clapton please, on vocal" ;-)
CheersGrant.