[Slowhand] Life In 12 Bars

Tony Boulton boultonus at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 05:59:36 EST 2017

We are still alive. That’s a good thing. We’ve lost a lot of people, JJ Cale, BB King, many more. I’m enjoying The Breeze and Live In San Diego, too, along with the Forever Man compilation these days. Still have a soft spot for Pilgrim, since my wife and I fell in love with each other listening to it, almost 19 years ago. Come to think of it, that’s when she introduced me to the SD.

Enjoyed the concert at The Forum as part of a few days vacation in CA.

Be blessed.

Tony Boulton