[Slowhand] Extra Premium ticket for Sunday night MSG show

Robert roberte at comcast.net
Fri Oct 5 13:08:03 EDT 2018

I wanted to reach out and let fans know I now have an extra (exceptional) ticket for Sunday night's (10/7) show. My friend cannot attend. I have 3rd Row center seat, and while I know I could put the ticket on stub-hub or ebay, I'd rather give a real fan the first dibs. It's an expensive ticket, purchased via ticketmaster the day tickets went on sale and I'm only hoping to recoup my face-value investment. But it's possibly the single best seat in the venue (1st row I find a bit too close, stage monitors can partially block view).

Anyway, I would like to see the ticket enjoyed by a true EC fan. I can be reached at roberte at comcast.net.
All the best,
-Robert