[StBernard] RE:REBUILDING ST. BERNARD

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 4 11:03:35 EDT 2005

Dear Westley,

My name is Lori LeBouef, and I was a court reporter at the St. Bernard
Parish Courthouse for the past 16 years. I know that everyone is
wanting to know what is going to happen, but no one has a crystal ball.
Everyone needs to try to be patient, and "Trust in the Lord with all
thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy
ways, acknowledge him, and HE shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6.
These are trying times, but prayer and faith can move mountains.

Hopefully, those who read this and find some small bit of comfort in
knowing that every single person we loved and knew are only apart
geographically. All of us St. Bernardians are still together in heart
and soul, because EVERY SINGLE person we knew and loved, and even those
we didn't, are going through the EXACT same thing.

What gets me through each day is my faith in Jesus Christ because the
Bible says, "My God shall supply ALL my needs," and "I can do ALL things
through Christ who strengthens me." And I have to say that even in this
horrible situation and everything that could and has gone wrong, my
family and I have been blessed beyond belief.

Much love and sympathy to all my fellow St. Bernardians. God willing,
we will build a better St. Bernard for our children and grandchildren.

Lori LeBouef