[StBernard] Joann from LeBelle is looking for her customers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 4 23:56:33 EDT 2005

If you are in or around the Baton Rouge area, Joann
Leblanc, owner of the LeBelle Salon on St. Bernard Hwy
near Jumonville would like to hear from you. She is
ready to get back to cutting hair if she can locate
some of her clientele. I for one am happy to have
found her since she's been cutting my hair for 25+
years. Thanks, Anna Meyers

PS she does not have internet access yet. If you
can't get her on her cell# email me with your phone #
and I'll be sure to get it to her.

You can contact Joann at 504-236-8104 cell

She is living at 2245 King Arthur Blvd.
Condo #13
East Baton Rouge, LA
Or email me at ameyers409 at yahoo.com