[StBernard] Mail and Cd/DVD's

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 30 11:05:03 EST 2005

Westley,
Thanks for the information on employee paychecks.
I'm sure most people know that your cd's and dvd's can be saved if they were
in mud.My wife saved the discs that we could find.
Also, Steve Fecke was asking about the mail. The mail that was previously
handled at New Orleans' Main Office now goes through Baton Rouge. We're
staying in Metairie and until this past week the carriers were only
delivering 3 days a week due to lack of mail. Mail picked up last week and
delivery is every day but Saturday.
Thanks to you ,Craig Taffaro and others for some timely information.
David Jochum