[StBernard] FEMA to Provide Travel Trailers for Business Employees

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 5 00:05:27 EST 2005

The St. Bernard Parish Economic Development Commission is already working
this [employer/employee travel trailer]program with the State Dept. of
Economic Development...and has been since September. It has been posted to
websites, chat rooms, Wes Email, etc. We have 'processed' over 1,000
trailers for 48 companies total. St. Bernard now represents 18% of all
employer/employee use trailers for Katrina/Rita in the entire state. Could
you provide me with a telephone number for Larry Ingargiola to coordinate?
Thanks,
Gary Huettmann
(504) 400-7535