[StBernard] HR 4100 - The Baker Plan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 5 00:27:15 EST 2005

After listening to Rep. Baker explain his plan on the radio over the past
couple of days and looking at the political landscape, I think we should all
endorse HR 4100.

In the short term, this bill has the strongest possibilities of being passed
when compared to HR 3922 (Flood Insurance Buy In). It is possible this bill
could be passed by both houses before they adjorn for the Christmas
holidays.

The plan will allow homeowners to get out of their mortgages without ruining
their credit score. It will also help ensure that all homes in a
neighborhood are rebuilt rather just one here and there.

Westley