[StBernard] HR3922 - Flood Insurance Buy In Plan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 5 19:42:32 EST 2005

Why just those who didn't have any or someone over the age of 70? How about
those of us who had insurance agents for many years and were never informed
about being drastically under insured on the flood end? Don't get me wrong I
realize that ultimately it's my fault and I'm paying for it dearly. It
puzzles me that you can now pay for flood ins. for a flood that has already
occurred but you could not increase or purchase one if there was a storm in
the gulf that may or may not hit. I plan on having a long overdue talk with
my agent.

David