[StBernard] Trash Removal

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 17 06:26:25 EST 2005

Debris on St. Marie:
We signed a debris removal form over a month ago at the Wal-Mart site. The
debris, as of Friday, is still piled high in front of my house (3604). I
plan to keep going there to remove debris from inside the house but the old
debris MUST be removed. There were plenty of snakes in the house and I feel
that it may help to get the debris picked up asap. Also, my neighbors have
been working feverishly on gutting their home and plan on getting a FEMA
trailer at their house. I do not want their children to have to live next
to my heap of mess. I fear that it may endanger them and I love the kids
too much for that. Please let me know who I have to contact. It has sat
there too long!!
Thanks,
Cathi