[StBernard] Wishlists - Christmas Cheer for the Parish!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 17 06:28:49 EST 2005

Craig,
Relief Spark is bringing in a team of people who wish to meet with you and
other Parish Officials regarding the scope of this donation which also
includes the rebuilding of some homes and free building supplies and
cleaning supplies... oh my... we need to talk on the phone... I am so sorry
we had that really bad connection. Please do give me a call back as soon as
you can. They will be in town from the 22nd-25th.
Amanda