[StBernard] Trash Removal

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 17 21:41:33 EST 2005

Craig,

The trash at my home has not been picked up for 2 weeks. We are not
finished gutting our house & have no where else to put anything. I live at
3616 Charles Drive & "SUPPOSEDLY" (according to the Murphy map) we are not
in the oil impacted area. (Which I know better - I can't understand how the
oil miraculously stopped at Genie Street !) So which category do I fall in ?
The oil impacted area not acknowledged by Murphy or the non-impacted area
whose trash is just not being picked up ?

Sylvia Keller