[StBernard] Office of Demolition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 17 22:08:34 EST 2005

"........Mike Hunnicutt, director of community development for parish
government,
said owners can review inspection reports on a data base to be kept at what
will be called an Office of Demolition, which will be on the second-floor of
the parish government building in Chalmette, at 8201 West Judge Perez Drive.
The building is open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m........."
Craig :
Above is an excerpt from information on the St. Bernard Govt web page, in
reference to a list of properties that have been inspected with regards to
structural soundess, etc.. I would like to suggest that, besides keeping
these records on file in this 2nd floor office, can the info also be listed
somewhere, on the Govt website? Reason for asking is that it has to be
understood and recognized that those of us property owners who no longer
reside in St. Bernard, or, are still temporarily displaced, cannot easily,
if at all access this facility. Some of us, me included, can't afford to
take the time away from work to travel what is now quite some distance, to
review a list that may, or, may not include our properties. Whatever can be
done to best help the citizenry should be carried out.

Thanks

Charlie Fos
e-mail: fosc at randacorp.com