[StBernard] Project Christmas for St. Bernard has joined with Operation M...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 20 22:26:03 EST 2005

What is the actual date? I see the semi arrives Dec 16 - will
it be that day or the next.

We have a planning meeting the Friday after Thanksgiving... out of that
meeting we will provide dates for the School Children, the Domino Refinery
Trailers, the Boasso Trailers, and the date for the general public of which
we shall have a planned day(s) for the people who dont fall into those three
categories... and we shall set up for those families in the staging area for
Relief Spark and Operation Merry Christmas in front of the Lutheran Church
on Paris Road... I wish I had more details but we are working on this as
fast as we can.

Thank you so much for volunteering!!! We will need many more volunteers to
be able to offer all of these wonderful items to everyone. I will be in
touch with all those who have emailed me with details from the planning
meeting which will be this coming Friday as soon as I can get to the
internet that evening.

I am seeking a database expert who might be able to help us write a program
to keep track of all of these forms and who will be able to help out via
email for the duration of this project. Please email me if you have any
suggestions or can help with this part of the project.

Project Christmas and Operation Merry Christmas are working together to host
this event this year. Please email me at Amanda at ReliefSpark.org if you
would like to volunteer or if you would like to be on the planning committee
and I will send you the information about the meeting.

Amanda
Coordinator and Team Leader for St. Bernard and Lafayette