[StBernard] Right of Entry form for Demolition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 23 08:28:38 EST 2005

Hey Julie,

Send me the addresses and I'll follow up. Mike Hunnicutt's office is the
point of contact.

Maybe they listed your house as a Delambert address or some other strange
thing. Keep in mind that if you are looking to take it down, you can sign
the consent form- that will prompt another visit to your home in the process
so any slips in the process are caught on the return trip to the house.

Take Care,
Craig