[StBernard] EPA Posts Sampling Data from Hurricanes Katrina and Rita - EP...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 23 08:30:19 EST 2005

Hey Westley or Craig,

I'm trying to find out info on the Murphy Oil Spill. After being informed
that my home was not in the map for the oil spill ( five houses outside of
it), I returned to my home to "dig" wearing all of the recommended
protective gear, mind you. After my journey, before any of the "short-term
effects" were announced, my hands peeled for 3 days. Now, as of today, it
has been announced that that is one of the side effects if you were in the
oil spill, and I've also heard that Murphy is redefining the line. So my
question is does anyone know if the line has been extended for the spill,
and what happens to those of us who went back with the misconception that we
did not have oil but had side effects as if we did? Wish we could have some
definitive answers to the many questions we have, as I have small children
and need to stay alive to take care of them.

God Bless,

Lori LeBouef