[StBernard] assessment

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 23 11:23:16 EST 2005

I understand everyone has lost the same as we have, but my frustration has
to do with the way they start and end everything. Case and point from day
one we were the last to be able to go to our home by two weeks to present
starting fromm arabi moving east it is always the same we are last on the
list. I want to rebuild but I can't start doing this until they let us know
were we stand unless someone wants to gut my house now for free. In the
mean time I have 6 inch of muck in my home and can't spend the money to
clean and gut just to have it distroyed. It's easy to say just hang in ther
but the truth is were still last and our homes are the one suffering from
this delay. the longer it takes the more damage is done. I think the folks
are doing the best they can but we want answers too, don't want to wait two
or three weeks longer because we live further down the road. Just facing
the facts, not meant to make anyone angry. Maybe some will notice if
something is said if not at least I got it off my cheast.

Flivingston