[StBernard] House Cleaniing

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 5 08:06:25 EST 2005

Mr. Richardson,
Did the team who came into your house have the proper bonding or liability
in case anyone was injured cleaning up hazardous materials? Did this team
just clean out your house or were they an environmental cleanup crew that
outfitted properly for crude oil contamination clean up? Because if they
were an environmental cleanup crew with the proper insurance coverage...
could you please post the name of this company and a contact number as this
is a very valuable number?

Our problem is liability with the crude oil in our home. As I would not
want to loose what did survive Katrina to some idiot who gets sick and then
blames every John, Dick and Harry they can in the lawsuit since there was
oil.

Please post the name and number if they did have the proper coverage as this
could save my family thousands.

Thank you,
Amanda