[StBernard] Chalmette Trailer Park

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 5 18:55:59 EST 2005

Of course it's true Gaby,

It's not bad enough that people have not even gotten back to check on
their stuff, but these trailer park owners are now trying to make a profit
via the FEMA trailor parks- you know why should they suffer, not like
everybody else is. I think they should relocate all of the trailors to one
area- like Meraux field and give owners time to come and try to salvage what
they can. They can be sectioned off and have one entrance in- but hey, what
do I know.

Wendy Hall

I am not sure if this is correct, but I heard (maybe yet another rumor) that
trailer parks are officially evicting their absent tenants so the damaged
trailers can be removed to make room for FEMA trailers.

Gaby