[StBernard] Gutting one room

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 5 18:58:08 EST 2005

I hope I am doing the right thing to ask this question, not real sure how to
ask a question to this group, but here goes....

I was living with my parents until the storm. They lived on the 3500 block
of Mumphrey Road. They will be totally tearing down the house and really
have no need to have it gutted or anything, but I am in desperate need to
salvage, something sentimental of my fathers. Does anyone know of someone
who would be willing to just gut one room of this house, in the hopes of
finding one of the only things I had before the storm of my dad's. Price is
no object!!! I have called a few people but they either wouldn't go into
Chalmette or wouldn't do just 1 room. PLEASE if anyone could help it would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...Nikki
Nicolewilson1 at cox.net
337-412-6273