[StBernard] Lunch this Sunday at Our Lady of Prompt Succor Provided by Goverment

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 5 23:03:03 EST 2005

Dear Westley,
Some News about ministry and services available to the people of St.
Bernard.

Daily church services are coming soon at Our Lady of Prompt Succor. Dates
yet to be
determined.
Sunday Mass is available at 11 a.m.
Christmas masses will be 4pm Vigil on 24 Dec. and 11:00 a.m. on 25 Dec.

This Sunday, 11 Dec. there will be lunch provided by the Gov't at OLPS
following the
11 am mass for the citizens of St. Bernard. All are invited.

Catholic Charities emergency support centers are in Marrero at Hope Haven

Slidell at St. Luke's

Metairie at Our Lady of Divine

Providence

Kenner at St. Jerome's (also in Spanish)
Thanks for posting,
Fr. Mark