[StBernard] Debris PickUp

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 5 23:08:54 EST 2005

We are gutting out our house and as a result, the front lawn now looks like
a landfill. Others on the street are also gutting their houses and no one
has been by to pick up any of the debris for weeks now. Our house is located

at 3813 Lyndel Dr. Also E. Magistrate street is completely blocked with
debris between Lyndel and Plaza. I have noticed that some workers are just
dumping the debris right into the street. That makes it very difficult to
navigate through the residential streets. There should be a number to call
where residents can inform the parish the location of a house currently
being gutted. Can someone give me any information on who to call to have the

debris picked up. Thanks, Melissa
<mightymidge at hotmail.com>